age | e

in front of you in line alphabetically since 2006

Monday, August 21, 2006

tady jsme doma (we're home)

So this is the first official post on our new blog! We're settling in to our new home in Prague. Our new flat is great---we can walk to just about everyplace we would usually want to get to, the furniture is all new, the neighbors smiley, and after a bit of unpacking, it's looking like a home. We'll post more on here as soon as we can, but for now, here's an adorable picture of us from our wedding two weeks ago:

Čau for now!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Dorrs said...

Such a great picture of the two of you...we can't wait to see your little place when we come in January. Is there room for us (I think Jake can sleep standing up, if that helps).

Enjoy these next few days before heading back to work!

Beka

9:39 AM  
Blogger The Dorrs said...

Such a great picture of the two of you...we can't wait to see your little place when we come in January. Is there room for us (I think Jake can sleep standing up, if that helps).

Enjoy these next few days before heading back to work!

Beka

9:40 AM  
Blogger James said...

Wonderfulness.

One day I'll have a doma of my own...one day.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Priya, Prior, Pyra said...

Congratulations! You guys are on my "coolest people" list, just so you know. I hope you guys have a wonderful year, hopefully I'll be able to come visit the CZ if I can find a good enough fare. Love you. God bless your time together in a "familiar" place.

1:33 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

that is such a great picture of the 2 of you. I got to see your other pictures last week. So beautiful.

Love you both,
Aunt Amanda

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Can you email some more? I wish we could've been there... :) All the best, Bonnie

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chrissy - you look beautiful! Congrats (a little late, but...)!!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home