age | e

in front of you in line alphabetically since 2006

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

phantastic photo blog

For those of you who missed the story (or the event itself), when we were in Pasadena for ESI training, I chipped my front tooth on a drinking glass. There are many kinds of drinking problems; mine is an overapplication of force. Actually it was just a busted filling from a pool accident these many years ago. We got it all fixed up so fast that not all ya'll got to enjoy the hayseed fun of it all.


Here's a pictures of the house we're staying in for the time being. My whole family built this house over 15 years ago. My uncle, aunt and four cousins live in the big part on the left, my grandparents live in a small apartment upstairs on the right, and we're staying in a small apartment downstairs on the right (it used to be a garage).

A few years back when my cousins were younger, my uncle, a terrific carpenter up for any challenge, decided a typical swing set and playground wasn't adventurous enough...so he built a pirate ship. Although it's now old and weathered and has long since been overrun by scurvy spiders, the ship stills terrorizes the seven...er...lawns.

And this is our neighborhood canine companion, Gunner. Say hello, Gunner. Yip! Good dog.

And this is the lovely Chrissy, who asked the sky to coordinate with her T-shirt for this photo shoot. You too can request that the sky color coordinate with your wardrobe by visiting this website: www.wearblueclothes.com

And for those of you who missed it, here's a shot of the lunar eclipse from yesterday morning. A few of you might be complaining that the moon looks really small in this picture. That's because the moon really is that small. And it's made of cheese.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Dorrs said...

wearblueclothes.com was a total farce, man... i went there and it just mocked me by saying "we are sorry to report that due to overly-happy results of a 5 day projection forcast, only sunsets are available." boo

Jake

9:33 PM  
Blogger Kyle Ray said...

funny story, when I was 15 1/2. My driving instructor happened to be your uncle and we drove by his house and he stopped in to get something to drink. it is a weird, small world. Like the moon, though not made of cheese.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Peta said...

Joel! That's crazy!

What a nice place you're staying at :)

p.s. my blog is private for about 10 days but don't get discouraged, I will open it up public then again

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you did indeed see Jeff Ph...I am also indeed glad you didn't write all his ph words in your blog

To Mr Boot, that would have been Joel's Grandpa. He is now driving his 11th, I think, grandkid

2:20 PM  
Blogger Kyle Ray said...

aw, that makes more sense, but I am such an old man my memory is going away

3:31 PM  
Blogger FreeBazyn said...

Joel! Please tell me you whistled through your front teeth when you talked!? Please, Job, I mean, er, Joel!

8:22 PM  
Blogger James David said...

Oh Agee, what an exciting time for you this must be now - having a pirate ship and all to slide down. You should take pictures on it....'specially if there are any old ones lying around when you were a kid.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home