age | e

in front of you in line alphabetically since 2006

Monday, October 16, 2006

Karlstejn Castle


Almost a month ago, my friend and fellow ESI teacher, Stephanie, and I trecked out to visit one of the Czech Republic's most popular castles. Karlstejn Castle, like most castles, sits at the top of a large hill. And while its worth it to hike up the "hill" (more like a mountain if you ask me...), its even more worthwhile to stroll at a leisurely pace up the hill so you can enjoy the scenery. And, of course, so you can enjoy a tasty snack as well.

Joel was at the Ostrava baseball game, so he didn't get to join me, but this weekend Joel and I have both been invited to visit Karlstejn Castle with our friends and Czech tour guides, Ivanna and her son, Richard. When I visited the castle with Stephanie, we took the regular tour. Ivanna has informed me that she can go online and book the "premium" tour.... ooooh! Joel and I will let you all know what we think....


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun and very interesting. A Premium tour to boot. I'd sure love to go. Also what you are eating looks sooo scrumpous!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home