age | e

in front of you in line alphabetically since 2006

Saturday, January 26, 2008

catan city (composed in the style of a fourth grader)


Settlers of Catan is a fun and interesting game. It is cool. It is fun. My sister and her husband (his name is Jon) got this game and they took it to my house and we played it. I remember I liked it cause I played it when I was in Sokolov a few years ago with Brian and Beth and Emily. They're married now. I mean Brian and Emily are married. Beth is married to Paul and he's a different guy.

So we played Settlers of Catan last night and I liked to play it again. It was interesting. In Settlers of Catan you get cards and you build stuff with the cards. I like to build cities with the cards. I couldn't build the longest road cause Chrissy blocked me. I said "I hate you! You blocked my longest road!" She said "Yes." And she laughed. I don't really hate her. She's my wife and she's pretty nice except when she blocks my longest road. I get pretty compedadive. But it's cool.

And that's why I think Settlers of Catan is a fun and interesting game.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joel, we love this game! Maybe we can play it with you sometime. That wouuld be fun. I usually have the longest road. ;)

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this entry. It is very nice. It makes me remember fun times. Fun is good.

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home