age | e

in front of you in line alphabetically since 2006

Sunday, October 19, 2008

bright spots

  • We helped Todd and Tammy paint the outside of their house this Saturday. Sure, we just loved slowly around the walls and moved our arms a lot, but we were pretty wiped out at the end of the day.
  • Our friend Tim also showed up for the painting party. As the keeper of the sprayer, he walked away after clean up with a green head. He looked like the Incredible Hulk, if Bruce Banner had been a red head. He was the Irish Hulk. You definitely don't like him when he's angry.
  • This little article about Mr. McCain and Mr. Obama poking fun at themselves at a New York charity dinner reassured me in my conviction that most successful politicians only get so far by being generally likable people.
  • Chrissy saw Anchorman for the first time last night. I think I definitely found it funnier than she did, but she did laugh pretty hard at the news team brawling scene. I don't know if I can accurately call this "broadening her horizons," but well, you know.
  • The new Andrew Peterson CD, Resurrection Letters: Volume II, that I'd pre-ordered arrived a week earlier than I'd expected. I haven't got to listen to it much, but AP never disappoints.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Your new blog tagline made me laugh.

Oh, and I just have to ask: what is your favorite drink to make? Because I really adore making caramel macchiatos and I have no idea why.

2:12 PM  
Blogger tamcleek said...

Thanks for helping paint the house! It looks great and Tam and I are greatful. We look forward to hanging out next weekend.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home