age | e

in front of you in line alphabetically since 2006

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

one down!

This evening I finished my first session at Chapman University. Hurray!

With the sudden drop off in work I suddenly perceive that I am awash in free time (odd that I didn't notice this free time before I started back to school...). That combined with a heart that still beats with ambition and momentum, I feel ready to
  • re-take-up Spanish, and this time learn those 500,000+ palabras I missed the first time
  • read at least nine books
  • catch up with all of my friends around the world whose emails I have been putting little stars next to but not answering
  • update all of our address/phone book
  • write in my journal every day
  • write poetry
  • think about starting to run again but then reconsider
  • order next session's textbooks and complain about how expensive they are
  • memorize the Sermon on the Mount
  • plan a surprise birthday party for Chrissy and then spoil it by mentioning it on this blog
  • make lots and lots of frappuccinos
  • write a long and completely self-indulgent list like this one
Tomorrow I begin my reading holiday, Lord willing. And I shall read what I wish to read and nary a textbook shall oppose these eyes.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I wonder where you picked up this wonderous gift of list making, hmmmmm.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

I miss you Joel!
Enjoy your reading!

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news Joel ;) I know that feeling - I graduated at GYMSO almost two weeks ago ;)

Beth! I miss you too! I have not heard from you for ages!!!!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Zach Barnes said...

sexy

12:00 AM  
Blogger Moore Musings said...

I love making those lists. I tend to only finish half of them. :) WHat books are on your list?

10:54 AM  
Blogger Kyle Ray said...

blog! I have no idea what is going on in your life. and I am certainly not going to call.

9:30 PM  
Blogger James said...

I obviously haven't looked at this in blog in months. I imagine you have a couple of days left on your reading holiday, so may I suggest:
Don Quixote, Les Miserables, Grapes of Wrath, and War and Peace.

11:18 PM  
Blogger James said...

June...July...August...

Good Lord what's going on in the lives of the Agees....

No one knows!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home