age | e

in front of you in line alphabetically since 2006

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Maturita Pictures

Here's Joel and I getting ready to have dinner with our colleagues
at a post-Maturita celebration.

This is what a classroom looks like when it's set up for Maturita exams. Each class gets their own room where all the exams will take place. The student on the left is using his 15 minutes to prepare to speak about his topic for English.


Here's Joel (right) and our colleague, Ales (left) examining Jake for Maturita.

3 Comments:

Blogger James said...

I think I'd be a little scared to take a maturita....especially with Joel in a suit asking me questions. I just don't know...

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teacher Joel, what would you like to know about...

10:53 AM  
Blogger Kyle Ray said...

He's a good man...charly brown.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home